Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ethan's 1st Birthday






Font size


So, my little boy is actually one year old already! I was pretty sad the day before his birthday thinking that, if one year has already past I know he will be grown up before I know it. I love to watch him grow but still wish he could stay an innocent baby forever.


We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese with our wonderful family. It turned out to be quite a success. Everyone I invited came and more! Except my brother Norbert who was really sick with the flu.


Ethan thoroughly enjoyed himself, eating cake, looking at all the lights, and getting all the attention. I read in What To Expect The First Year that the first birthday should be quiet, small, with not too much going on. Well, I completely ignored that because I knew Ethan would do great, and wouldn't be scared of anything.



(Well, Chuck y did make him cry when he pushed his hand away from the lit candle on his birthday cake). Other than that I think he had a great time! I know I did.
His first glimpse of Chuck Y

1 comment:

  1. aww! I can't believe he is already 1...that is crazy! He is such a cutie :) I heard all the fun stories from my mom, I'm glad he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete