Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ethan is almost one!






So, I have been a mommy for almost a year now. How the time flies. My little Juju Bee is the love of my life and I cant wait to get off work just to see his beautiful face everyday. He has quite the personality and loves to get into everything and pick up any crumb he sees off of the floor to eat it. He can stand for a few seconds on his own and wave bye bye. He loves to cruise along everything and loves to go "ahhhh" after taking a drink of anything, or everytime he sees me taking a drink. He also has 6 teeth now! Four on top and two on bottom. He is still the most random baby, some nights he wakes every 2-3 hours and some nights (like last night) sleeps for 7 and a half! That was a nice change for me. Motherhood has been quite the adventure. It can be so challenging and unnerving one minute then the next be so easy and relaxing. I feel like such a strong woman now, like I can accomplish anything. I wouldnt change it for anything in the world!




Okay, so a lot of my family has been saying that Ethan does not look like Chad or myself. But what they don't realize is that chad used to look a lot different when he was young. I think Ethan does resemble Chad. He doesn't look exactly like him but I can totally see chad when I look at him. I also think he looks like me too. I think he is a good mix of both of us. =) So, I put up this picture to get your opinions. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Soooo....welcome to the blog world!! I love the pictures. I do see the resemblance, especially in the smile and their cheekbones. Also, they have the same forehead. The difference is that Ethan is a chunkie monkey and Chad was only 18 lbs at 1 year old.

    ReplyDelete