Friday, September 11, 2009

Ethan at 14 months



It has been a couple months since I've posted a new blog entry. The reason is because I don't have my own camera yet. =( I wish I did have one, so I could capture all the great moments throughout the day. So I hope I get one sooner than later.

Update on Ethan/ He started walking about a week after his first birthday. He was practically running a week after he started walking. Now he is a pro. We live upstairs, so now he has learned how to crawl up the stairs. which is a very good thing, because pretty soon I am gonna have his sister to carry up the stairs. Now I can just let him crawl up himself! Ethan is such a happy boy, he loves to dance and many times has made my mom and step dad lose their breath from laughing so hard. My mom has almost peed her pants. I hope I can videotape him before he stops dancing. He dances to anything that sounds remotely like music. Even my moms clock that chimes every hour.




Ethan has only said 2 words so far. Daddy and eyes, but he babbles all day long. He loves to use his hands and makes gestures when he babbles like he is telling a whole story in his own language.

Ethan's favorite foods are PB&J sandwiches, Graham crackers, mac n cheese and cheese slices.

His favorite movie is the Wiggles, and he loves the show Arthur.
Thank goodness for blogs, I love being able to write stuff down that I know I am gonna forget in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! It was fun to see him this weekend. Lily's favorite foods are all the same as Ethans, that is funny!

    ReplyDelete