Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby # 2 is on the way

So, as you all probably already know. I am pregnant. again!!! I got the shock of my life when I found out that I was expecting and Ethan wasn't even five months old yet! wow. So, I went through a little bit of a rough time accepting the situation. I had to pray a lot for comfort and strength to endure everything. I really didn't plan to have another baby for a long while. I mean its not like we were trying at all, we were only together twice throughout a month and a half period.

Anyways, I am now 27 weeks pregnant and am very excited and happy about it. I am even happier that I am having a GIRL! I am such a girl y girl so I know we are gonna have tons of fun, and will be very close. I am gonna try my best to be the coolest, best mom ever. I plan on always being there for Ethan and her. I love being a mommy, and another plus is that they will be so close in age. I will be able to work and provide more for them while they are young. While they are in school I can work and start a career.

I have a few names I like. But am not gonna officially name her until I meet her.

Eva Esabella Bennett
Evelyn Elissa Bennett
Ella Evelyn Bennett

I am trying to stick with an E name because Ethan starts with an E. I cannot wait to have this baby to meet her, hold her, and enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment